Will PowerLine Blob Support JPFO & Denounce Global Genocide?
Democrats of the “Squad” are publicly invited to denounce genocidal abuse of human rights on Holocaust Remembrance Day, April 8, 2021, by Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) http://jpfo.org.
As JPFO notes, “More than one million Muslims [Uyghurs] are currently experiencing physical and cultural genocide at the hands of the Chinese communist government.” In other words, this is a global problem that crosses religious, ethnic, political and geographic boundaries.
JPFO adds, “We have been in touch with Arizona’s Republican delegation to the House of Representatives, and they agree it would be commendable if members of the congressional ‘Squad’ took daring action and joined JPFO in denouncing genocide, on Holocaust Remembrance Day, April 8, 2021.”
“We beseech world leaders, interest groups, political factions and the population of the planet to join together to denounce the concept of wiping any group from the face of the Earth.”
The six Democrats of The Squad are:
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — also known as AOC, is a Democrat Congresswoman representing the 14th District of New York (Bronx, Queens).
- Ayanna Pressley — is a Democrat Congresswoman representing 7th District of Massachusetts (most of Boston and some of its northern and southern suburbs).
- Cori Bush — Democrat Congresswoman representing 1st District of Missouri (St. Louis).
- Ilhan Omar — Democrat Congresswoman representing 5th District of Minnesota (Minneapolis and parts of nearby counties).
- Jamaal Bowman, Democrat Congressman representing 16th District of New York (includes Northern Bronx and parts of Westchester County).
- Rashida Talib — Representing 13th District of Michigan (portions of Detroit and some suburbs).
Contact PowerLine and ask them to support this call for an end to genocide. This is a match made in heaven. Presumably we will see PowerLine posts on this, because:
- One of PowerLine’s key guidelines, according to co-founder Scott Johnson is: “We have zero tolerance for expressions of anti-Semitism and racial animus.”
- Consistent with JPFO’s commitment to the 2nd Amendment, at least one other PowerLine cofounder, John Hinderacker, is the blog’s “gun guy,” who owns 6 or 7 firearms, is a recreational shooter and supports the 2nd Amendment.
- “Ammo Grrrll” is the pseudonym for Susan Vass, retired stand-up comedian, who now writes a Friday post for PowerLine.
Both Ammo Grrrll and Alan Korwin, founder of Bloomfield Press and Editor of the JPFO Bill of Rights Sentinel live in Arizona, where their synergy combined with Arizona Republicans can help make a difference.
- PowerLine cofounder Scott Johnson has written extensively about Squad member and Democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (2016 – 2020), so he has great familiarity with her.
JPFO asks the “Squad” to join them in denouncing genocide on Holocaust Remembrance Day in April. To this end, they have issued the following press release:
Congressional “Squad” Invited to Recognize Holocaust Remembrance Day
“Stand for Dignity, Peace and Unite Against Atrocity”
If members of Congress are in favor of peace, human rights and unity—then recognize past mistakes and prevent future disasters:
“We must all stand up to denounce genocidal abuse of human beings.”
Reports of genocide by Chinese communists against Uyghurs requires immediate world attention
Holocaust Remembrance Day, April 8, is the tip of a global nightmare—genocide has afflicted populations around the world throughout humanity’s history. Congress should take a public stand against such horrendous activity, and work to prevent it from ever happening again.
On the day the Jewish people rise as one to commemorate the unspeakable horrors of The Holocaust, we beseech world leaders, interest groups, political factions and the population of the planet to join together to denounce the concept of wiping any group from the face of the Earth. This is no way for anyone to behave, under any code, religious principle or guidance of any kind.
Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, http://www.jpfo.org, is dedicated to preserving the balance of power between governments—the primary perpetrators of pogroms—and the people who are victims of such crimes against humanity. We implore strong-willed factions in the U.S. government to take leadership roles in de-fanging the hatred that pervades too much of the world’s populace. Stand for what is right. Join with JPFO and denounce genocide! Take the moral high ground, and proclaim truth: genocide is pure evil. There is no honor in supporting or ignoring genocide, its hatred, and those who take it as a goal.
Signatories on the JPFO press release are as follows:
- Alan Gottlieb, Chairman & CEO, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO). He is also chairman of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and founder of the Second Amendment Foundation.
- Alan Korwin, Editor, The JPFO Bill of Rights Sentinel; he is also founder of Bloomfield Press, the largest publisher and distributor of gun-law books in the nation. Website: https://www.gunlaws.com
- Richard Busch, JPFO Ambassador
- D. “Duke” Schechter, JPFO Ambassador
Readers, writers, reporters, commenters should feel free to share this link on social media and spread the word. Meanwhile readers should feel free to contact PowerLine asking them to support the JFPO call to action: https://www.powerlineblog.com In addition, you can contact me with questions (via the CONTACT button in the tool bar).